The following documents include information and forms to assist staff with purchasing compliance as well as tools to assist with purchasing goods and services. Links to the websites used for Staff online ordering listed below.
- Policy Memo 23-001 After The Fact Purchases (Replaces Policy Memo 17-001)
- After the Fact Procedures and Form
- Policy Memo 22-001 Micro-Purchase Threshold
- Annual Self-Certification Micro-Purchase Threshold
Procurement Information and Resources
- Procurement Intake Form – Form to request Procurement’s help with research, quotes, or a formal solicitation for goods or services.
- A formal solicitation is required when District purchases exceed $60,000/fiscal year.
- Procurement Handbook (Update May 2022)
- Delivery Schedule SY23-24
- Infinite Visions Requisition Template (XLS)
- R&D Warehouse Basic Catalog
- R&D Warehouse Custodial Catalog
- State of NM Purchasing Division – Information on Procurement Law and Statewide Price Agreements that GMCS may use to purchase goods and services.
- Cooperative Educational Services (CES) – New Mexico Cooperative Agency with Contracts that GMCS may use to purchase goods and services.
- NM Public Procurement Association
- National Institute for Governmental Purchasing