Personnel Office Mission Statement
The mission of the Gallup McKinley County Schools’ Personnel Office is to recruit and retain highly qualified employees who serve as the most important resource for providing a quality educational program for our students. The Personnel Office is available to assist current and prospective employees with any personnel-related matters.
Substitute Teaching Opportunities
ESS Substitute Teachers click here to apply -> https://jobs.willsubplus.com/
Make Your Career Change a Reality
- Staff Work Calendar 2022-2023 (PDF)
- Staff District Calendars 2022-2023 (PDF)
- 2019-2022 Collective Bargaining Agreement (PDF)
- 21-22 changes in CBA agreement (PDF)
- GMCS Personnel Handbook 2021-2022 (PDF)
- GMCS Non CBA Staff Grievances Form (PDF)
- GMCS Delayed and Cancelled Days Reporting Policy (PDF)
Verification of Employment Requests
GMCS Requests for Verification of Employment will only be processed with the Verification form. Once the form has been downloaded it may be brought into the Personnel Office or faxed 505-721-1142. Verifications need to be researched and therefore can take up to 10 business days to process.